A: The need for a referral is determined by your insurance policy.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Premier Blue policies require a referral.
- Blue Select policies require a referral to obtain maximum benefit coverage.
- These policies require a visit to your primary care physician first, and then a referral to our clinic.
- Tricare Prime
- Written authorization is required.
- Once again, the need for a referral is determined by your insurance policy. Please check your policy.
A: Please bring any records or recent diagnostic studies such as lab tests, X-rays, CT Scans, or MRI’s that are pertinent to your medical problem for our doctors to review. Bring not only the reports, but also the pictures or images as our doctors will want to look at these with you. If you are not bringing these, please make sure your primary care physician sends them to us before your appointment. We prefer you hand carry these items yourself as this tends to insure that they are here when you are here to be seen.
- Pertinent records and diagnostics studies.
- Insurance Cards
- Insurance Co-pay (if applicable)
- Completed patient forms. These can be downloaded off this website or mailed to you on request.
- If you are under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian will need to accompany you.
Q: Are wheelchairs available?
A: Wheelchairs are located just inside our front door. If none are available when you arrive, then please notify one of our staff to assist you.
Q: If I am claiming Worker’s Compensation, what needs to be done prior to my appointment?
A: Please request your employer or Worker’s Compensation insurance carrier to call us and authorize the visit. After we have received written authorized approval, we will then schedule an appointment for you.